Syed Atiq ul Hassan started teaching juniors and others when he himself was a University student during 1974-1977. He worked as a visiting lecturer in Sindh University in 1979 and IT lecturer in IT Colleges in Karachi during 1980 – 1988. He developed and delivered series of IT orientational courses to the staff of Karachi Port Trust (Pakistan) during his job an IT officer during 1980 – 1988.
For the last 10 years, Mr. Hassan has been working as part time trainer/teacher for local colleges in Sydney as well as Training consultant. He is a qualified Vocational Trainer and Assessor. His key roles in education & training are:
- Senior lecturer and trainer in the faculties of Business, Management, Leadership Management, Information Technology, Community Services, Events and Project Management.
- An experienced VET Trainer/Assessor & Lecturer undertake TAE, Business, Management, Marketing, Leadership, Project Management and IT Courses.
- An experienced Course Developer and Professional Writer, possess long term experience of the VET industry particularly in training delivery, compliances & audit requirements of AQFT/AQSA standards, developed VET training materials, assessments and session plans.
- A qualified and experienced IT, Business, and Management professional, worked in various roles including Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Project Leader, Lecturer, Marketing & Sales Executive, and User Training Officer.
- Hands-on experience of executive marketing for large multicultural events (exhibitions, fair, conferences and forums).